Visit Our Sponsor
Cynthiana/Harrison County Airport
The Cynthiana/Harrison County Airport is a real treasurer for many regional businesses and pilots. The facility lies within a mile and a half of Cynthiana and offers safe aircraft storage with ongoing plans to build additional hangers.
* Our Runway is 75 feet wide, 3,852 feet long and has a newly laid asphalt surface.
* Our airport has an onsite expert aviation mechanic. Carl's Air Service is owned and operated by Richard Carl. Richard has been working on Aircraft at the Cynthiana Airport since 1998; however, he has worked at other airports like Bluegrass and Marshall Field before making 0i8 his home. He is a well-known and trusted mechanic throughout the KY aviation community and is very knowledgeable of aircraft maintenance. Carl's Air Service 859-235-9832
* The newly completed terminal building has private offices, meeting rooms, full service kitchen, and private showering facilities. On your visit you can access all flight and weather information with the latest technology.
* Our self-service (credit card acceptable) plane refueling station can be accessed 24-7 and offers some of the cheapest aviation fuel prices in the tri-state area.
* While on your visit to Cynthiana, we can provide a courtesy vehicle for your use. This vehicle can be used for business or pleasure while you’re in Cynthiana, but you will need to call ahead to reserve it.
Visit our Website for all additional information, including latitude, longitude, elevation and pattern altitude.